Ways to “Stay Connected” in Castle Pines Village
- Sign up for the Village Weekly – a Friday email update. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Channel 22 on your Cable TV for the latest News & Information.
- CPV website - you’re here - the official website of Castle Pines Village.
- The Village Reporter - a bi-monthly publication sponsored by the CPHA and CP Metro District to provide residents with Village news and information.
- Gate Signs – designed for specific messages to assure communication within the CPV community.
- CP Homes Association: 688 Happy Canyon Rd., Castle Rock, CO 80108 (303) 814-1345. The staff is friendly and eager to answer your questions.
- The Castle Pines Metropolitan District, 5880 Country Club Dr., 303-688-8330 or www.castlepinesmetro.com Email: email@example.com Please indicate the appropriate staff member or issue in the subject line.
- Click here to contact CPHA Board Members & Committees including the Design Review Committee. Emails will be directed to the appropriate person as indicated in your subject line.
- Reverse 911 – A dedicated emergency system for CPV residents provided by CP Emergency Services. Update Contact Information for R911
All of the communications vehicles for the CPHA, follow specific editorial and content guidelines to present fair and balanced community news. All content must be reviewed by the Homes Association or Metro District prior to print. Review Communication Guidelines link on the left to learn about accepted notices and requirements for posting.